Tuesday 9 September 2014

Me as a photographer ?

    I was not very active writer on this blog because of  busy year,from today I want to update my blog almost daily :) Summer holidays 2014 was super super good! I started taking some photos  and im trying to be "iphone photographer". Some times ago I found this site :http://iphonephotographyschool.com/  which inspired me. I was always interested in photography but I was thinking that I couldn't take good quality and stunning photos without  professional camera ,fortunately  I was  wrong! All summer I was searching interesting views and things to practice and take as good pictures as my Iphone could. I made blog on instagram where I was uploading all the stuff , I want to share some of them on this blog,you can leave your comments below and you can also criticize me and give some advice too :) let me know what you think.




















if you like my photos you can visit my instagram page too,where you will see other photos as well ..
thanks for reading my blog!
~teo


No comments:

Post a Comment