Friday 28 February 2014

why I love pizza so much!




 Every my friend knows that pizza is my most favorite food in the world!!! I like almost every kind of it except made by crevettes. Almost in every month I make it at home.Truly it comes pretty delicious. 

my homemade pizza!hahah :))
 Tomorrow I'm going to my friend and we're gonna have a pizza day,I am so happy about it!



so I'll write one recipe of pizza

For this you need a Pizza oven.(but I don't have it so you can also use any thin oven) .Buy dough and Roll it. The size depends on you. Put thin dough on the oven. Put tomato sauce on it and than grated cheese.  Buy some sausages and salami in shop. Cut them in to small pieces. Put some tomatoes and onions on top of cheese and then the pieces of sausages and salami. Bake it and keep watching. You will have one of the best  pizza!

1 comment: